timing is everything ^_^

Ahad, 16 Julai 2017

Hole

Assalamualaikum wbt ^_^



Alhamdulillah, another night in my college, another chance to live in His rahmat and nikmat. Long time no see. A silent blogger i am. However, when his words crossed my mind, i think i need to write a new entry. "He" whom triggered me to write again. Thank you, my friend. At least, by having and knowing you reading my blog, i have that force to push me to write. write. and write. In shaa Allah.

Just a random thought. i wrote this poem yesterday and i wanted to share with you guys. i am not a poetic person but i love reading poems so much. it's like a remedy when you are having a crossword puzzle in your mind. hahaha. not crossword puzzle lah. just an empty heart would be at ease when you are reading a poem *but not to the same extent of peaceful and calm feelings when we are reading quran* *if you know what i mean* 

I was writing this poem yesterday because i wanted to portray my feelings. my current feelings.
So...here is the poem...


HOLE

Days went by,
I felt the burden.
Holding on to you,
Made me fell,
Into a deep hole.

I couldn't stop my heart,
It's getting suffocated,
And stranded,
Without knowing the ending.
Yes, it's clueless but,
I still pray for the best.

I want to escape,
This hole is dark.
Darker as I grew inside.
But I'm hesitated,
Why?
I don't know.
I always pray,
If there's a light,
That Allah would send me.

I hope,
I fell down no more.
Let it be on the right time,
Where I could rely,
Where I know my final destination.
It's all about time.

I doubt,
How we would end. 
I'm afraid you're not the right one.
Nor my final destination.
But,
I leave you to Allah.
If you're the right one,
You'll come back to me.
For now,
Let me escape myself,
From this hole.

-Aqil Syahira-

Malaysia, 5.49pm
15 July 2017

*ihsan Google Images*








Quotes of the day ~

" Berbahagialah andai ikhtilatmu terjaga. Jika kamu terlalu rapat dengan lelaki tanpa ikatan yang sah, itu bukanlah suatu kebanggaan. Jagalah hatimu sebagaimana Allah menjagamu dari kecewa. "

SALAM UKHUWAH!